X

Vous n'êtes pas connecté

  - INQUIRER.NET - A La Une - 04/Aug 18:35

Lawyer to Marcos: Veto ‘recycled’ BSKE postponement bill

MANILA, Philippines — Veteran election lawyer Romulo Macalintal has renewed his call for President Ferdinand Marcos Jr. to veto the bill seeking to postpone the December 2025 Barangay and Sangguniang Kabataan Elections (BSKE), arguing that it is a “recycled” version of a law previously nullified by the Supreme Court. The proposed measure aims to move

Articles similaires

Sorry! Image not available at this time

Liga ng mga Barangay seeks junking of BSKE postponement petition

inquirer.net - 26/Aug 14:15

MANILA, Philippines – The Liga ng mga Barangay sa Pilipinas (Liga), an organization of more than 42,000 barangays nationwide, has asked the Supreme...

Sorry! Image not available at this time

SC to Comelec, Congress: Comment on plea vs BSKE postponement

inquirer.net - 19/Aug 19:33

MANILA, Philippines — The Supreme Court (SC) on Tuesday ordered the Commission on Elections (Comelec), as well as Congress, to comment on a petition...

Sorry! Image not available at this time

Youth group files petition before SC challenging BSKE postponement

inquirer.net - 23/Aug 20:45

MANILA, Philippines — The group Kaya Natin! Youth filed a petition before the Supreme Court (SC) to challenge the constitutionality of Republic Act...

Sorry! Image not available at this time

SC orders government: Answer petition vs BSKE postponement

philstar.com - 19/Aug 16:00

The Supreme Court has ordered the government to comment on a petition challenging the constitutionality of the barangay and Sangguniang Kabataan...

Sorry! Image not available at this time

SC orders Comelec, others to submit comments on consolidated BSKE case

inquirer.net - 29/Aug 19:35

MANILA, Philippines — The Supreme Court (SC) has consolidated into one case the three petitions challenging the constitutionality of Republic...

Sorry! Image not available at this time

Parties told to comment on 2025 BSKE postponement

philstar.com - 29/Aug 16:00

The Supreme Court (SC) has directed the Senate, House of Representatives, Office of the President and the Commission on Elections (Comelec) to file...

Sorry! Image not available at this time

Parties told to comment on 2025 BSKE postponement

philstar.com - 29/Aug 16:00

The Supreme Court (SC) has directed the Senate, House of Representatives, Office of the President and the Commission on Elections (Comelec) to file...

Sorry! Image not available at this time

Final fate of KPA hangs

philstar.com - 19/Aug 16:00

If not signed or vetoed by President Ferdinand “Bongbong” Marcos Jr., the proposed Congress-approved bill called “Establishing a...

Sorry! Image not available at this time

Final fate of KPA hangs

philstar.com - 19/Aug 16:00

If not signed or vetoed by President Ferdinand “Bongbong” Marcos Jr., the proposed Congress-approved bill called “Establishing a...

Sorry! Image not available at this time

Comelec: BARMM polls to proceed despite ballot printing postponement

inquirer.net - 21/Aug 14:43

MANILA, Philippines — The first Bangsamoro parliamentary elections, to be held on October 13, 2025, will proceed “at all costs” despite the...

Les derniers communiqués

  • Aucun élément