Novak Djokovic has withdrawn from next week’s Qatar ExxonMobil Open in Doha due to fatigue, the tournament organisers said yesterday. The...
Vous n'êtes pas connecté
Maroc - GHANAIANTIMES.COM.GH - A la Une - 12/Feb 08:39
Novak Djokovic has withdrawn from next week’s Qatar ExxonMobil Open in Doha due to fatigue, the tournament organisers said yesterday. The 38-year-old had been scheduled to make his first appearance since the Australian Open but will instead rest ahead of the North American swing. Djokovic reached his 11th Australian Open final last month, where he …
Novak Djokovic has withdrawn from next week’s Qatar ExxonMobil Open in Doha due to fatigue, the tournament organisers said yesterday. The...
Feb 11 (Reuters) - Novak Djokovic has withdrawn from next week's Qatar ExxonMobil Open in Doha due to fatigue, the tournament organisers...
Serbian tennis star Novak Djokovic has confirmed that he will be pulling out from the Qatar Open due to fatigue. The news came just 10 days after...
Doha, Qatar: ExxonMobil Qatar has launched its Public Village stand at the Qatar ExxonMobil Open 2026, running from today until February 21. Returning...
Doha, Qatar: ExxonMobil Qatar has launched its Public Village stand at the Qatar ExxonMobil Open 2026, running from today until February 21. Returning...
DOHA: President of the...
DOHA: President of the...
Leading coach Patrick Mouratoglou has disclosed that Serbian tennis star Novak Djokovic is not motivated enough to win his 25th Grand Slam title....